Ireland’s longest running Santa Experience is back this year at The Royal Liver Retail Park, Naas Road (Next door to Eurogiant)
Kylemore stop on the Luas Red line, Across from Mc Donalds.And the great news is that all customers that visit Santa this year at the North Pole Experience will be entered into a draw to win a family trip to Disneyland Paris.Visit Santa at his grotto
Check out the Elf’s workshop.
Sing & Dance with Mrs Claus.
Bring your letter and send it by Elf express to Santa at our post box.
Help light the Christmas tree
Take a Spin on The Coca Cola Trucks (Kiddie Ride)
Have a snowball fight with Frosty
Visit Baby Jesus in the Crib
The North Pole Candy Store
New Scenes with surprise characters!! Plus much more.
Santa will arrive @ 12 Midday on Sat the 26th of Nov.
• Your magical adventure starts when your greeted by Jack Frost
• Then it’s off for a spin on the Coca Cola Trucks Kiddie Ride
• Have fun and a Snowball fight with Frosty the snowman!!
• Arrive at The North Pole Elf’s workshop where the Toys are made for all the good boys and girls.
• Make a wish and Light the Magical Christmas Tree.
• Visit baby Jesus in the crib under the North Star.
• Meet Rudolf at the reindeer pen were he will be resting for the big night ahead.
• Have fantastic fun at Santa’s Garden on his Bouncy Castle and slide before you head to meet the man himself.
• Bring your Letter and posted it at Santa’s Magic post box
• Visit Santa and Mrs Clause in their magical grotto and tell Santa what you would like for Christmas. Also get your very own picture taken with the man himself to bring home.
• The Fun continues at Bounceland Playzone. (30 mins play time per child included in price)
Our characters interact with the children with songs and stories. This adventure to the North Pole Experience lasts for approx one hour, the memory will last a lifetime.
Fuel your child’s amazing and unique imagination by visiting The North Pole Experience
The North Pole Café with heated seating area serving hot and cold food, Refreshments, tea / coffee etc.
Birthday parties catered for.
(All indoor so no need to worry about the weather, but do wrap up as it is the North Pole!!!)
Prices for The North Pole Experience:
Parents FREE/ Children €20
(Includes visit to the North Pole to Meet Santa, a free gift & a photo with Santa, 30 Mins Play in Bounceland playzone and FREE BALLOON)
Group of 4 Children €70
Phone: 085 822 6055
Large group bookings / School & Crèche Special €15 per Child (€5 OFF)
(All Special Offer’s are subject to terms & conditions and are for weekdays ONLY and for minimum of 15 children) Needs to be booked in advance.
Opening Times: Wednesday – Friday: 3pm-7pm / Saturday-Sunday: 11am-6pm
Open every day Christmas week up to the 23rd Dec.
Runs from Sat 26th of Nov till the 23rd Dec 2016
ACCOMMODATION: Contact Redcow Moran Hotel 01-4593650
Add us on Facebook to win prizes and passes:
WIN!! FREE PASSES TO THE NORTH POLE EXPERIENCE PLUS OVER NIGHT STAY FOR TWO ADULTS & TWO CHILDREN AT THE RED COW MORAN HOTEL
Go Here for details: https://www.facebook.com/northpoleexperiencedublin