The North Pole Experience. (In association with Santa Hearth Cause) Ireland’s longest running Santa Experience is back this year at The Royal Liver Retail Park, Naas Road (Next door to Euro giant) Kylemore stop on the Luas Red line, Across from McDonalds. Visit Santa at his grotto Check out the Elf’s workshop. Sing & Dance with Mrs. Claus. Bring your letter and send it by Elf express to Santa at our post box. Help light the Christmas tree Take a Spin on The Coca-Cola Trucks (Kiddie Ride) Around the Greatest Showman’s Circus Have a snowball fight with Frosty Bounceland Playzone. Visit Baby Jesus in the Crib The North Pole Candy Store New Scenes with surprise characters!! Plus much more. Santa will arrive @ 12 Midday on Sat the 24th of Nov.
Your magical adventure starts when you’re greeted by our Head Elf. • Have fantastic fun on our Bouncy Castle and slide plus a Snowball fight with Frosty the snowman!! • Stop off and meet the Incredibles while they decorate their Christmas tree.
- Sing and Dance with Mrs. Clause
- Arrive at The North Pole Elf’s workshop where the Toys are made for all the good boys and girls.
- Make a wish and Light the Magical Christmas Tree.
- Bring your Letter and posted it at Santa’s Magic post box
- Visit baby Jesus in the crib under the North Star.
- Meet Rudolf at the reindeer pen were he will be resting for the big night ahead.
- Then it’s off for a spin on the Coca-Cola Trucks Kiddie Ride around the Greatest Showmans Circus before you head to meet the man himself.
- Visit Santa in his magical grotto and tell him what you would like for Christmas. Also get your very own picture taken with the man himself to bring home.
- The Fun continues at Bounceland Playzone. (30 mins play time per child included in price)
Our characters interact with the children with songs and stories. This adventure to the North Pole Experience lasts for approx one hour, the memory will last a lifetime. Fuel your child’s amazing and unique imagination by visiting The North Pole Experience The North Pole Café with heated seating area serving hot and cold food, Refreshments, tea/coffee etc. Birthday parties catered for. (All indoor so no need to worry about the weather, but do wrap up as it is the North Pole!!!) Prices for The North Pole Experience: Parents FREE/ Children €20 (Includes visit to the North Pole to Meet Santa, a free gift & a photo with Santa, 30 Mins Play in Bounceland play zone and a Naughty or Nice Certificate from Mrs. Claus) Group of 4 Children €70 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Special Deals Large group bookings / School & Crèche Special €15 per Child (€5 OFF) (All Special Offer’s are subject to terms & conditions and are for weekdays ONLY and for a minimum of 15 children) Needs to be booked in advance. Opening Times: Wednesday – Friday: 3pm-7pm Saturday-Sunday: 11am-6pm
Runs from Sat 24th of Nov till the 23rd Dec 2018
Advance Booking Only BOOK NOW www.npedublin.com
For more in contact 085 822 6055 ACCOMMODATION: Contact Redcow Moran Hotel 01-4593650 Add us on Facebook to win prizes and passes: WIN!! FREE PASSES TO THE NORTH POLE EXPERIENCE PLUS OVERNIGHT STAY FOR TWO ADULTS & TWO CHILDREN AT THE RED COW MORAN HOTEL Go Here for details: https://www.facebook.com/northpoleexperiencedublin